Are you a student or recent graduate who is interested in gaining practical skills?
eBiz Study Group provides you with opportunities to gain practical experience. We are offering internship and training programs through our partners located in Barcelona.
Students can apply for supports from Erasmus+, DaVinci and other programs worldwide. We provide trainees with all necessary documents to support them it to meet universities’ requirements.
- Intermediate English Level (Knowledge of other languages is not required)
- Motivation to learn practical skills
- The internship is unpaid, However, our interns can earn commissions from €50 to €1000 on each sale they make.
- Flexible schedule (min 20h/week)
- Home office and remote working opportunity
- Assistance in finding Accommodation if needed
- Learning agreement and necessary documentation
- Access to training materials and mentor
- The internship can last from 2 to 6 months
- The intern can make his/her own timetable which has to be approved by the company mentor.
- The internship is led by your future Mentor and has a well build structure.
- Successful Non-EU applicants will be provided with visa supporting document using which they can apply for student/training visa and residency in Spain.
- How to apply:
- Send your CV along with the following information to the email address provided below:
- Department of interest / Field of training
- Ideal start date and duration of the training
- Details about necessary and required documents
* The subject of the email: Internship in Barcelona
* Please be informed that this internship program has a contribution fee of €290 which can be paid on the first day of internship. In case the candidate requires visa invitation letter, the fee is €350 and must be paid in advance before the invitation letter application is submitted to Spanish authorities.
* Only complete applications sent to “mailto:[email protected]ebizproject.com” will be considered.